AERO South Africa set to go
Messe Friedrichshafen has set its sights on a new, promising destination. The global show for general aviation, which has been successfully taking place at Lake Constance for over 40 years, is now also landing in South Africa thanks to a close partnership with Messe Frankfurt.
Why Messe Frankfurt South Africa?
01. Messe Frankfurt is one of the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with a global footprint. In South Africa, Messe Frankfurt organizes several Events and has an established office with 30 Staff.
02. The collaboration with Messe Frankfurt South Africa underscores the great significance that the AERO Friedrichshafen brand enjoys around the world. In addition, Messe Frankfurt is well present in South Africa to favourably position the AERO brand.
03. The South African subsidiary, based in Johannesburg, possesses important local expertise thanks to its many events, as well as operational resources.
04. AERO South Africa perfectly rounds out our South African portfolio, as we already offer the largest automotive and boating trade shows in the country and, with this new aviation trade show, will thus cover all three elements.
What are the focus areas?
We believe that every successful show has unique focus areas that are aligned to the needs of the industry.
What are the 4 focus areas?
01. Operational focus areas such as test flight facilities that will also enable fly-in of visitors.
02. Exhibitor focus areas that are affordable and diverse and is the ideal platform for manufacturers and suppliers to engage with the general aviation industry.
03. Visitor focus areas providing valuable information and an opportunity to view the latest products and innovations.
04. Content related focus areas such as workshops and experimental zones where visitors can keep up-to-date with industry developments whilst experiencing the latest innovations.